8126 N University Dr
Regardless of what kind of machine you own, Floriani Embroidery
Basics is the perfect event for you to take your embroidery to the next level! This amazing educational lecture/demonstration is filled with industry secrets that will inspire your creativity. With lessons covering everything from selecting embroidery materials for your projects to the tricks that will perfect your craft! Never again will you have to worry over ruined garments, puckered embroideries and off-center designs!
Inspire your creativity with these Industry secrets:
• Secrets to proper stabilization and thread choices.
• How to choose designs based on how they will affect your garments.
• Stress-free techniques for hooping and eliminating puckering.
• How to choose the right needle for stitch and garment type.
• How to have fun in your sewing room with perfect results!
**Please note: there are 2 options for this class:
Section 1: 11/7 & 11/9 (stabilizer class & software class)
Section 2: 11/8 & 11/9 (stabilizer class & software class)
• Join us for fun projects & gift ideas!
• Learn how to properly use ALL stabilizers!
• Choose the correct stabilizer and thread for every project!
• Find out what makes Floriani software unique & easy to use! (they have 4 different programs including quilting design and cutting machines).
• Receive a free gift valued up to $299.
Class #548. $39.95 with paid registration by October 31!
This is a 2-day class so please specify which section you would like!
Call 954-724-2900 to register and pay today!