We want assure you that we take the health and well-being of our customers, associates, family and community very seriously. We have plenty of supplies of Clorox wipes, cleansers, hand sanitizers, masks, & gloves, and cleanse the store several times daily. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the the news.
At this time we are planning to stay open limited hours 11AM-4PM Monday through Saturday to serve your needs.
How to shop at Cynthia’s:
- Phone in your order. Call 954-724-2900 (add a smile, include a Mystery Box)
- Private shopping where you will be the only customer in the store. Call 954-724-2900 to set up an appointment.
- Face-time with Cynthia to select your next sewing machine or to solve an issue that you may have with your current machine.
- We can custom cut kits to your taste in fabrics, and we have kits available for pillow cases, table runners, zippered bags and quilts.
- Jelly Rolls with matching charm packs in a variety of new collections from Moda are in stock with coordinating fabric by the yard. Plus we have 3 yard quilt kits, fat quarters and bundles available, along with thread, patterns and books.
- You may request your shopping be delivered to your car, or shipped via UPS or USPS (“if it fits it
- ships” flat rate boxes). Concierge home delivery is available on select machines.
How to schedule machine service at Cynthia’s:
- Call 954-724-2900 ask for Hank, request a service ticket and schedule a drop off time. When you arrive in the parking lot, call Hank to retrieve your machine from your vehicle. When your service is completed he will call you to arrange a pick up time.
- Don’t for get to have your scissors sharpened too.
- Take advantage of your Love of sewing* or Gold Standard* membership free services on select Baby Lock machines. (*=purchased extended service plans)